[Tender 4th Of July Ribs]
Yield: [6 Servings]
Prep time: [30 Minutes]
Total time: [2 Hours and 30 Minutes]
[Slab of Ribs] | 
[Brown sugar] | [1/4 Cup]
[Season Salt] | [1 Tablespoon]
[Garlic Powder] | [1 Tablespoon]
[Onion Powder] | [1 Tablespoon]
[Sazon Goya Seasoning] | [1 Packet]
[Palace Gold Sauce] | [1 Cup]
- Take the meat out the package and rinse it off. Season both sides.
- Preheat grill until all charcoal are white (15-20 minutes)
- Add wood chips or wood if you want more of a smoke flavor.
- Place ribs on the grill bone side down for the entire cook time. (Cook time 1 hour and 15 minutes) Move ribs around the grill if your fire from the charcoal is not under control. (We don’t want to burn them)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take ribs of the grill and wrap them in foil to put in the oven or you can keep them on the grill if you are not home for about (45 minutes cook time)
- Remove ribs from the oven and foil (be careful not burn your self from steam) cut them and brush Palace Gold sauce all over.